McAllen, TX, September 10, 2018 – MDC, the leading carrier-neutral colocation provider on the US border, announced today that its new data center in El Paso, Texas is ready to begin operations.
MDC’s new data center will offer redundant access to the company’s fiber-crossing solutions that connect El Paso with the city of Juarez in Mexico. With a successful model proven in McAllen, El Paso will foster more interconnections in these border cities, resulting in better connectivity between the two nations and more significant business opportunities for the ecosystem of network operators.
El Paso is now carrier-neutral territory
The development of El Paso was focused on a neutral strategy oriented to cover the current and future needs of the operators. It will open market options to meet the demand for neutral interconnection services and high availability placement at the border.
MDC ensures that a neutral ecosystem, a customer-centric team, the experience and good business relationships in McAllen, as well as the security that represents a purpose-built data center, are the pillars that sustain the value offer in El Paso.
The new site is a reflection of the position that the company has taken in the face of neutrality since it will expand its unique Business Advocacy model, where proactivity plays an essential role for the growth of its clients. The MDC model includes within its actions:
- Reduce costs and risks in future projects with tests for 30 or even 90 days of the products and services of MDC without commitment.
- Connect with the indicated ally through face-to-face introductions with decision-makers of the operator ecosystem. All managed by MDC.
- Evaluate the real profitability of the projects through the development tailored to business cases. Led by a commercial team with a strong knowledge of the industry and trends.
- Becoming the extended arms of marketing and sales of your customers through the marketplace, one of the most outstanding developments of digital products of MDC.
- Expand supply and demand among carriers to get fairer prices in this area of the border.
A purpose-built data center
El Paso guarantees the safety and tranquility of its ecosystem. This new purpose-built data center will interconnect Mexico with the United States thanks to its more than 10,000 square feet of space and 800 kilowatts (kW) of critical redundant power with additional available energy. The building was built under strict quality standards and has a cellular tower and connectivity with its former owner, Verizon.
Agile implementation, transparent SLAs, accessibility, high availability and of course neutrality are just some of the qualities of this data center.
The company has added El Paso to its main digital services such as the Portal, where customers can remotely and real-time view their equipment, request technical assistance at the moment, and raise reports, among other features that aim to improve the experience of their customers.
Important facts about El Paso:
- Data Center Space: 5,500 sq ft
- Backup Power: Generators, Batteries, and UPS
- Power Redundancy: N + 1
- Security: Fence, Human and Electronic
- Interconnections: PNI and International Fiber Crossing
MDC, formerly McAllen Data Center, helps network operators, content providers, and enterprises interconnect with major Network Service Providers on the US border with Mexico. The company is considered one of the fastest-growing data center in South Texas, presenting a unique offer of reliable colocation services with a fiber crossing infrastructure to bring networks across the border. Due to its geographic proximity to Mexico, MDC serves this emerging market allowing American and International carriers to connect to the largest concentration of Mexican networks in carrier-neutral facilities. For more information visit mdcdatacenters.com, and follow MDC Data Centers on LinkedIn and Twitter at @mdcdatacenters
If you are interested in a visit to El Paso, write us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit mdcdatacenters.com, and follow MDC Data Centers on LinkedIn and Twitter as @mdcdatacenters